The 6166 is a DC voltage/current source that uses a PWM system in the reference voltage generation block for high accuracy, high stability and high resolution.
The DC voltage can be output over a wide range of ±10 nV to ±1199.999 V and the DC current over a wide range of ±1 nA to ±119.9999 mA. Especially with its high stability for DC voltage source of 25 ppm per 90 days (typical value), the 6166 can be widely used for calibration of highprecision digital voltmeters or analog indicator instruments or as a generation source for a variety of tests.
In addition, the 6166 has a built-in function to generate thermal electromotive force of thermocouples according to the JIS table, enabling easy calibration of thermometers and other instrumentation systems.
● Wide dynamic range and high resolution
Voltage source: ±10nV to ±1200V
Current source: ±1nA to ±120mA
● High accuracy: ±35ppm/year (±25ppm/90days)
● High stability: ±5ppm/24hrs
● Smooth polarity switching by bipolar output
● Memory up to 1000 data sets
● JIS-compliant thermal electromotive force output function
● Compliance voltage in 1mA/10mA range can be changed
from ±120V to ±1200V. (factory option)