The 6241A/6242 is a DC voltage and current source/ monitor capable of 4½-digit generation and 5½-digit measurement with high accuracy of ±0.02 %.
The instrument has two slope linear sweep, linear sweep, fixed sweep and random sweep functions, and is also capable of pulse measurement with a minimum pulse width of 50 μs and low voltage/current measurement with a resolution of 1μ V/100 pA. Thus, it can be used for a wide range of applications for evaluation in R&D of semiconductors and other electronic components, or for characteristic tests in a production line.
The sink-enabled bipolar output, the individual HI/LO limiter function and the suspend function are effective in evaluation of batteries and power ICs.
● Wide ranging source/measurement
6241A Voltage: 0 to ± 32V Current: 0 to ± 500mA
6242 Voltage: 0 to ± 6V Current: 0 to ± 5A
● High source/measurement resolution
Source : 10μV/1nA Measurement : 1μV/100pA
● Basic source and measurement accuracy: ±0.02%
● Pulse measurement with a minimum pulse width of 50μs
and 1μs step
● Two slope linear sweep function
● Sink-enabled bipolar output l GPIB and USB interfaces