The 6247C/6247G is a DC voltage current source/monitor designed for evaluating high voltage semiconductors and LED luminaires that demand high efficiency and low power consumption, capable of outputting voltage up to +250 V and current up to ±320 mA. It provides high accuracy of ±0.025 % with 4½-digit source resolution and 5½-digit measurement resolution.
The 6247C/6247G features the well-established VSIM, ISVM, sweep and pulse generation functions. Also, leak current measurement up to 10 pA is possible. In addition, it is equipped with the various types of sweep functions such as linear, fixed, random and two slope linear sweep functions, the pulse measurement function with the minimum pulse width of 50 μs, the micro voltage and current measurement function with the minimum resolution of 10 μV or 10 pA, and the suspend function that controls the optimized output status. By using these functions, the 6247C/6247G can be widely used for evaluating or testing semiconductor and other electronic components in R&D fields and production lines.
● Wide ranging source and measurement
Voltage: -15 V to +250 V Current: 0 to ±320 mA
● Source resolution of 100 μV/100 pA
● 5½-digit display (±320999) with measurement resolution
of 10 μV/10 pA
● Basic source and measurement accuracy of ±0.02%
● Pulse measurement with minimum pulse width of 50 μs
and resolution of 1 μs
● Sink-enabled bipolar output
● GPIB (6247G), RS232 (6247C) and USB (6247G/6247C)